The emergence of smartphones has changed pretty much everything that we do in life and how we do it, be it, choosing the best food from best restaurants, online dating, hiring transport services- everything is just a click away. Similarly, there are available a number of apps that also help us to save money through budgeting and security features built into their systems. Money, due to its purchasing power is a highly valued commodity and many a times we tend to become spendthrift and give in to our temptation to indulge in shopping without the consideration to save money. Thankfully, today’s technology driven world places a number of money saving apps at our disposal that helps us to both expend and save money, side by side.
Money saving Apps that are saving our pockets
Money saving apps is a boon to our society. Whether one is a small business owner or a consumer, it is always considered wise to save money for our future which can be invested in a number of important things that shall add more value to our life. Such money saving apps are many in the market and some important ones, to name a few, are the following:
- Chime: It is a iOS and Android mobile banking app which is extremely user-friendly. It includes a spending account and a debit card that is FDIC-insured to safely deposit funds and track spending to avoid trashing money on trivial things.
- RxSaver: As the name suggests, this app provides rx discounts on prescription drugs and medicines. It aids in comparing drug prices and finding coupons to use at pharmacies nationwide even without sign-up requirements.
- Digit: Another money saving app which looks into one’s current income and expenditures and then calculates what can be saved and puts that money in a FDIC-insured Digit account.
- Clarity Money: This app clarifies wise spending by cancelling subscriptions one no longer uses or doesn’t require.
- Mint: This app keeps one updated about the bills you need to clear so that paying late fees and penalties can be avoided.
- GoodRx: It is another money saving app for medicine bills. It offers substantial rx discounts on drug prices. They also provide current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies located near you.
- mySupermarket: This food shopping app notifies you about which supermarkets are selling the items you require at the lowest prices.
There are other important money saving apps as well which could not be listed here due to paucity of space. Such apps help one save big on transactions with huge rx discounts and certain apps walk an extra mile to notify about your expenses if they cross a certain threshold limit through call and messages alerts. Further, money saving apps also provide various cash back rewards when you make online purchases with their credit and debit cards. They are user friendly and also provide extensive guidelines on their websites regarding how to avoid debts and maintain fiscal wellness.